Friday, January 13, 2006

"Yo Shorty, you checked this DVD yet?"

"Girlfriend, it's where it's at, and I just about wet my fur over dat mongoose and jackal rumble. Dang girl, I have it on
auto-replay on my vPod... Fshizzle!"

Giraffe "Glamour" do or don't?
Comment now (and don't let Rita's ruby lips sway you!)
  • Click here to watch these reticulated giraffes on video
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Darlings! Paul told me about you and I am breathless. Who is your stylist? Reticulated is going to be the front end of fashion. You are stunning and marvelous in your strong patterned thereness against the chunkularity of your jewelry. The DVD in your hand looks enticing. Everyone should have one. Tell me about it, Lovelies.

    An Admirer from Tribeca,
    NMolly

    11:06 AM  
    Blogger _meine wenigkeit said...

    funny pictures - i like them!
    and animals - i love them!

    greetings from germany, the place without beautiful snow ;o)

    2:25 PM  
    Blogger Steve Middleton said...

    I'm sorry but that giraffe is wearing too much makeup - its neither clever nor grown up

    12:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home