Saturday, January 07, 2006

Presenting MR. PIGGLES...King of the Swine, Duke of Pork, Ruler of Hog Heaven and President of the United Confederated Bacon Lobby

Mr. Piggles wants to know if you prefer real bacon, or soy bacon?
Cast your vote now!
  • Click here to see another cute photo of Mr. Piggles
  • 10 Comments:

    Blogger PLFadeaway said...

    Real bacon...of course.
    MMMMMMM

    9:22 PM  
    Blogger Richard Emblin said...

    You are very filanthropic Paul. That's wonderful. What are you working on next?. Another succesful video series?

    8:21 AM  
    Blogger Frap Gurl said...

    What an adorable pig! It reminds me of a really fat beagle I know!

    Ummm BACON!!!!

    8:26 PM  
    Blogger MollyNanny said...

    Darling Paul, Thank you for your post and submission to TMContemporary. I believe that we can find a spot for this young porcine artist. As his agent, you might suggest that he come in so we can chew the fat about his aesthetic intentions, his past exhibitions and his goals.

    I haven't heard from Goat Boy yet. Has he phoned in? Let us know.

    Also, I do apologize for your link not being up yet. Ryan Tinpotte is still working on it. Patience, dear.

    Nanny Molly
    Galleriest

    12:07 PM  
    Blogger tinaNanny said...

    Hi! I'm here, I think. This the Pork? Ahhhha. Uhmmmm. Interesting....Interesting...

    The work is conceptionally challenging.

    There. OK I said what Nanny Molly told me to say and I threw in a few extra uhhhhs and a ahhhhha. Mix things up a bit.

    I'm all for signing Pork to an exclusive. I'm tinking a show called " Neo-Kosher: da Forbidden Fruit" or sometin like that. If not we can sell his pictchas on Chinese take out bags!

    But Paul, Pork--I gotta be trutfull, don't quote me. I was told not to do any business stuff at the gallery yet cause I don't know that much about art . (It's true! Would you believe it!) That's OK, I'm a real real real quick learner. And soon I'm takin over the receptionists chair....

    11:09 AM  
    Blogger Lorraine said...

    I will never eat anything deriving from a pig again, what a cutie...
    bacon: in the trash!

    5:23 AM  
    Blogger Lorraine said...

    oops I have a ham sandwich for lunch...right after, never again...I'll try very hard! I hope!

    5:24 AM  
    Blogger sydney said...

    i rather have stake than pork

    11:42 AM  
    Blogger sydney said...

    is that your pig

    8:32 AM  
    Blogger JessicaRabbit said...

    Well Mr. Piggles just so you know, we do not eat pork in this house, and I love soy.

    10:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home