Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Run For the Cheetah Events - Portland, Oregon

This coming weekend, I'll be attending some great events for the Cheetah Conservation Fund in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Laurie Marker will be giving a cheetah talk at REI in the Pearl District on Saturday, October 14th. As of yesterday, there were only 20 tickets left for this event. Call REI at (503) 221-1938 to order your tickets. If you are lucky enough to get in for the talk, stop by my table and I'll give you a "I love animals!" sticker.

I will also be at the Oregon Zoo on Sunday, October 15th for the Run for the Cheetah. Visit runforthecheetah.org for more information. Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Paul, where are you? I really miss your blog entries!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You understand me, One Eye Chills?
hydrocodone side effects vicodin

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home